20 Best Android Apps Available Right Now
If you’re looking for some great Android apps to download, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve put together a list of 20 of the best Android apps that are currently available, so you can get started on building your own app collection.
1. Google Maps: This one is a must-have for any Android user. Google Maps is an incredibly powerful tool that helps you get around town, or plan road trips with ease. It also integrates with other Google services like search and directions, making it even more useful.
2. Gmail: Another essential app from Google, Gmail is the go-to email client for many Android users. It’s fast, reliable, and has plenty of features to help you keep your inbox organized.
3. Facebook: No list of Android apps would be complete without the social networking giant, Facebook. The app allows you to stay connected with your friends and family, share updates and photos, and more.
4. Instagram: This popular photo-sharing app is a great way to stay connected with friends and family, and also discover new photographers and artists from around the world.
5. Twitter: Another essential social networking app, Twitter is perfect for staying up-to-date on current events, sharing news and articles, or just connecting with friends.
6. Spotify: This music streaming app is a great way to find new music, create custom playlists, or listen to your favorite songs offline.
7. Google Drive: A must-have for any power user, Google Drive allows you to store your files in the cloud and access them from anywhere. It also integrates with other Google apps like Docs and Sheets, making it a powerful productivity tool.
8. Waze: This GPS navigation app is perfect for getting around town, or avoiding traffic jams on your commute. It’s also great for finding gas prices and points of interest along the way.
9. Evernote: This popular note-taking app is perfect for keeping track of your thoughts, ideas, and to-do lists. It’s also great for collaboration, as you can share notes and work on them together with others.
10. LastPass: This password manager is a must-have for anyone who has trouble keeping track of their passwords. It stores all your passwords in a secure, encrypted vault, and can even generate new, strong passwords for you.
11. Dropbox: This cloud storage service is perfect for backing up your files or sharing them with others. You can also use it to access your files from anywhere, using the Dropbox app or website.
12. SwiftKey Keyboard: This keyboard replacement app is one of the best available, and can greatly improve your typing speed and accuracy on Android. It also supports emoji, swipe typing, and other advanced features.
13. Google Now Launcher: This launcher replacement app gives you quick access to Google Now, and allows you to customize your homescreen with different themes and icons.
14. Nova Launcher: Another great launcher replacement app, Nova Launcher brings a wealth of customization options to your homescreen. You can change the look and feel of your phone with ease, and even add custom widgets and shortcuts.
15. Pocket Casts: This podcast manager is one of the best available, and makes it easy to keep track of your favorite shows. It also supports variable playback speed, offline playback, and more.
16. Sunrise Calendar: This beautiful calendar app is perfect for keeping track of your schedule, and integrating with other apps like Evernote and Google Drive. It also supports natural language input for adding events, and has a handy widget for your homescreen.
17. Feedly: This RSS reader is a great way to keep up with your favorite websites, blogs, and news sources. It’s also great for finding new content to read, and can be customized to fit your needs.
18. Chrome: The default Android browser is good, but Google’s Chrome browser is even better. It’s fast, secure, and supports all the latest web standards. Plus, you can sync your bookmarks and tabs across all your devices.
19. Pushbullet: This essential app allows you to quickly share links, files, and more between your phone and computer. It also supports push notifications for your Android apps, making it a must-have for power users.
20. Tasker: This powerful automation app allows you to create custom tasks and profiles to automate just about anything on your phone. It’s great for saving battery life, or creating custom shortcuts and actions.